About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This & That!

Hello!

I finally got around to taking pictures of my latest creations!
I have seriously been slacking in the creative department these days...

I have spent random moments & Craftsy Saturday's making these little Bobblety Bits & Whatcha-Ma-Whosies!
I used alot of glass beads, as they do sparkle plenty!

I hope you like them!

I will post the Gothic Victorian styled cuff bracelets just as soon as they are finished! I am making them with black velvet, black vinyl lined with lace & Victorian/Antique styled beading & cameos.

For the Fabulously Goth at Heart!

I just may make matching purses to accompany them?

Here are my finished pieces:

Photobucket
These are made of Glass flowered beads, as well as Amethyst colored glass & Gemstone beads

Photobucket
Here is a close-up of three separate bracelets, each made with toggle closures

Photobucket
Cobalt blue & faceted glass beads with toggle closures, also matching earrings & adjustable choker

Photobucket
Murano style glass beads with daisy design & Coral Gemstone beads

Photobucket
Murano style green toned glass beaded bracelets with matching earrings...each stone unique! With little stars & flowers...each stone a work of art! That I wish I could say I made the actual BEADS!

Photobucket
And another Murano style glass beaded bracelet & matching earrings in blue tones...these even prettier than the shades of green! Each bead holds a rainbow!!!

And I wouldn't finish a blog without a musical lovely attached!
The Cocteau Twins
"Blue Bell Knoll"

No comments: