About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Parting Clouds...

The clouds are parting, and the sun is creeping through. My mood is still a bit stormy, but I am coming out of the shadows a bit. The crafting last night seemed to help, as it always helps lift my spirits when I express myself creatively. The one thing I am sure of, is that I can control how the weather affects me, knowing when to pack a rain coat & umbrella, and what roads to stay off of (metaphorically speaking of course).

I suppose it is an artist's perogative to be stormy at times, but I try not to let it get the best of me.

Music helps as well, to soothe the savage beast...
The video is not by the artist, but a fan.

And of course, it is another Cocteau Twins song...
"Oomingmak"



"It is a painter's palette of colors...quite beautiful!"

1 comment:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi, So glad the storm is lifting for you. Art always does it for me. Thank you for visiting, I look forward to your next creative adventure.