About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Sundays on Sunday!

After posting yesterday's lovely song...
I realized that it was not Mazzy Star, but The Sundays! (Much to my embarassment... I hate posting wrong information)
I corrected it!

Well, it made me remember just how much I loved The Sundays.
So! For a fine Sunday morn...a little Sundays!
A nice little playlist of Sundays songs "Summertime" being one of my favorites amongst them.
The lyrics are quite sweet too...

Photobucket

and a pretty, pretty painting by, Maxfield Parrish


SeeqPod - Playable Search

No comments: