About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Notebook

Here is the scene I was looking for a few days ago, to add with the Billie Holiday song...from the film, The Notebook.
but now when I see it again, I am glad I found the Jack & Sally version.

But! This is very sweet!
Nothing sweeter than a lovely simple moment shared.
No music required...just love & a little bit of imagination.



This movie was beautiful...to say the very least. Young love, the pain of lost love, then that love found once more, and then an everlasting love, the kind that bears all things...to the end. Growing old & gray with one another & giving all of that love without measure, & receiving that same love back 10 fold in return, until the end of their days. Until death do they part...and if they part together, even better. To meet once more in Heaven.

An idealistic kind of love.
The kind that Fairytales are made up of.

And I do know, that in all Fairytales, Cinderella & Prince Charming still have bills to pay & troubles ahead...but everyone wants a Happily Ever After...everyone does.

No comments: