About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Golden Butterflies


As I was driving home today, as the breeze blew in from the approaching storm...I saw three lovely golden butterflies! They came floating in on a cloud it seemed, like angels on wing! They came to me bearing news of my very long lost butterfly friends. They told me that they were safe & sound, living way up high above the clouds, awaiting the passing of all of the imminent storms approaching on the horizon. They made sure to messenger news to me of their return, with the help of the golden butterflies, so that I may be able to be inspired with hope, faith & inspiration and may be able to draw once more.

Even though the rain continues to fall, I can see the lovely rays of sunshine beyond the storm clouds.

I will draw again soon, I am sure of it! They say a rainbow is the promise of hope...and I think I see one now!

Perhaps they were Angels?

No comments: