I managed to make a double stranded necklace for my sister, as well as two bracelts to match for her Birthday this past weekend. She put them on immediately & left all the boxes & wrapping, so I guess she liked it?
Here is the best photo of the necklace...unfortunately, I didn't remember to take pictures of the bracelets.

And here is a velvet & leather-lined corset choker I created for myself last year. (It also laces up the back! A reproduction of a Catherine Coatney)-boning & all.

As well as the glass lovelies I purchased for creating other gifts!

Amethyst, Lapiz Lazuli, and various sized multi-colored Murano style glass beads.
The colors! The colors! Ohhh...the pretty, pretty colors!
Just sharing! That's all for now, over & out!

2 comments:
Great stuff, Jeanne. You are so craftsy! :)
Good Stuff Jeanne!!! Big Sister here Dont forget to look at the sites I sent you
Love you
Julie
Post a Comment