Just stopping in to stay on track with myself. :)
After managing to finish two works, now I find myself with a lack of time once more. I will try to stay on track, focus, make time & keep my hands & my mind busy with beading & possibly moving onto yet another "unfinished work". I have plentyyy of those! But only a few that I am inspired to continue on until their entirety.
Now, the beading project is for gifting, as someone I know...is having a Birthday tomorrow! I guess if you're reading this, you now know that you are getting a custom gift. :) But, as sisters & as artists we both share in the love of creative gifting.
At least I can speak for myself when I say, "I love creative gifts", as they are made with love.
So, off I go!
To work on my big sister's Birthday present!
My gift to you Juju-bee...filled with much love.
About Me
- Jeanne
- I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.
In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.
I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.
I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.
But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment