
Greeting & Salutations,
This is my very first post here!
I found this lovely site through the amazingly beautiful publication called "Artful Blogging". After looking at this magazine in the store, I felt compelled to buy it & inspired while flipping through it's pages.
I am not one to really share my thoughts & views publicly, as I am rather a shy person.
I do however love to journal, and I thought I might give this a go?
So, just as soon as I have some special thoughts to share. I will post some lovelies.
I posted some of my art pieces here to get started. Although most are rather old, as being a fairly new mommy, I find it difficult to narrow down "Me Time" to work on new creations.
But just as soon as I do, I will post them.
Thank you for visiting my page...
~Jeanne~

1 comment:
This looks fantastic, Jeanne. You create from your heart and with love. It shines through....
Post a Comment