About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally!

Tonight I managed to finish one of my works I sketched out & never completed!

I just had to stop in here, to record the moment when I am feeling a sense of accomplishment.
Not sure how my technique measures up, as I have been out of practice for quite some time?
And not to mention she is in soft pastels, which is usually not my medium of choice.

She is done, she came out of inspiration a few years ago & her golden locks I envisioned turned out the way I had hoped (except, maybe more detailed strands), her wings & dress of indigo blue.

I will photograph her later today, and hope she represents well.

Found this line in a card,
but it seems fitting for this drawing..........
"No matter what you're going through, Heaven's watching over you."

I posted the pictures:
The photos are shown to the right...the little Angel girl.

No comments: