About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh where...oh where have my butterflies gone?


I'm looking for my butterflies!
Has anyone seen them?

The last time I saw them was in a daydream a few days back or so. They usually flutter amongst the posies & have tea with the hummingbirds everyday at noon! I am truly alarmed at their most recent disappearance, as the last time they went missing they did not return for quite some time!

Perhaps they are lost in the land of oogie's where everything nonsensicle & negative lives? In the past few days I have ventured there & was lost in the darkest recesses of the swirling vines & branches.

I have filed a Missing Butterfly Report with the head of the forest & he assures me that they will have an all points bulletin out for they're hasty return.

Until then, I wander with my heart in my hands in hopes of their return.

I will dabble & tinkle amongst my bobbles & bits for now...perhaps the glistening of the lo-ver-ly colors will help signal them home.

Sighhhh....

Please, oh please return to me most hastily my little winged friends, I am not myself without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.