About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fragile

"As I sit down to begin creating, thoughts of this song come to mind, as the rain falls outside my window"...

One of my favorites by, Sting


If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one
Drying in the colour of the evening sun
Tomorrows rain will wash the stains away
But something in our minds will always stay
Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetimes argument
That nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are
How fragile we are how fragile we are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song is one of my favorites. It has become a classic.
Thank you for sharing this.
:)