About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Monday, October 13, 2008

A walk in the pale moonlight...




I was outside this evening, just for a few minutes. I had hoped to stay outside a bit longer & thought of perhaps even writing a blog outside by the lake I live on. Of course, one thing led to another with dishes, laundry, straightening up the house. And to top it off, my little lakeside buddy (my sonny boy Luisito...my little Lovey) decided to settle down early. Sighhh...so there goes my lakeside companion. Funny how it is impossible some days to find even just a few minutes to just stop & smell the air & take a brief glimpse at the night's sky. My life is a bit busy and stressful these days, with very little time for just down time. I have been reflecting alot on writing & drawing & somehow cannot stop long enough to do so.

I need for the roller coaster to come to a stop, so that I might get off! I was never really a fan of roller coasters & somehow feel like I live on one most days.

Might step outside my front door & at least smell the air...and keep my ear to the door for my sonny's call.

But on second thought, between the gecko's & the mosquito's, I may just stay in. Although, what a waste of a lovely stormy autumn night. The air is crisp with the rich smell of the earth & rain from this evening's rainfall.

Maybe before I turn in, which may be a while from now, as I seldom sleep anymore...I may say goodnight to the moon & the stars & promise them to visit with them perhaps tomorrow night.

Goodnight...............

And a lovely song to lull the world to sleep......

Cocteau Twins
"The Itchy Glowbo Blow"

No comments: