About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me & my lovey...


I just came across this photograph from when my son was around 6 months old...almost 2 & a half years ago now. It is amazing how fast he has grown up! I just wanted to share the photograph.

His name is Luis (named after my father), but I call him Lovey, my little monkey.

1 comment:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

He is beautiful and so is his Mom. Thanks for you recent visit and you as what medium I use and that would be acrylics including heavy body and liquid and cheapo bottles. they are so much fun to use.