About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Night & Day

I haven't seen this video in years!
I love just about any version of this song...as I grew up with parents who listened to the classics. I learned to appreciate the likes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole...the list goes on. But U2 is one of my classic bands, from my era, "one" of my many favorite bands.

A beautiful song...beautiful lyrics & they seemed to add their whole new twist to the song.

Enjoy!

U2
"Night & Day"

No comments: