In a bit of a pink mood...
I grew up listening to Pink Floyd, had the older hippie brothers who played it often. I was young & learning to appreciate all kinds of interesting music, not necessarily from my own generation. I had no money of my own, but that was okay, as my big brother had plenty of music for me to listen to! I would come home from school & carefully go through his record collection & play them one by one. Pink Floyd was one of those bands that had a very transcendental sound like the few I posted here & then the scary one's like that of The Wall soundtrack. None the less, my brothers had alot to do with my appreciation of music in my early years. My brother Joe played guitar & sang around the house, although I doubt he really realized anyone was listening. My brother Bob, actually took me to all kinds of concerts! My very first even! It was Kiss...and tickets were I think $10 -$12!!! Far cry from that of the ticket prices of today! Anyways, again...I digress! :)
I come from a long line of creative & musical people in my family, and I suppose we all have our very own soundtrack to our lives...
Here are a few of my favorite Pink Floyd songs!
Enjoy & good night!
SeeqPod - Playable Search
About Me
- Jeanne
- I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.
In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.
I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.
I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.
But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment