About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mobile Blogging...

Hello again, from the darkest depths of the shadowy forest my dear friends....

Me tinks that Ophelia has finally figured out how to blog on the go!

This is my first of many, if this does in fact work!

And away I go...
Flutter! Flutter! Flyyyyy!!!

No comments: