About Me

My photo
I'm a grown-up that refuses to grow-up! In my mind everything is poppies, posies, ponies & butterflies, and I am an 8 year old little girl.

In other words, I live in a Fairytale land inside my head.

I draw randomly, create whole heartedly & always pray for more creative inspiration.

I am a Visual Merchandiser/Stylist by profession, an Illustrator by hobby only & dream of someday being able to create for the pages of a lovely children's story book.

But for now, I create solely for hobby, gifting & sharing with loved ones.

Monday, February 23, 2009

That which does not kill me...



That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger...
I am faced with adversity & I am standing strong.
Where I once was weak, I now am stronger, stronger than I could have ever imagined.

The love of a mother can not compare.
The love of your child, the little soul who came from inside you, and dug into the depths of your soul, the one who touched your heart in a way that can never be touched.
My child, my son, my life.
I will walk across fire for you, slay dragons for you & give you a life full of love, hope, peace & tranquility, you will feel the love of God through me...your mother.
I will give you all that I am, and help you to be all that you can be.
Guide you, teach you, nurture you in the way that only a mother can know.
I love you my beautiful boy, my love, my Luis.

Until the ends of the earth & until the end of time itself.

No comments: