
Always there in my life...
This dear, sweet, kind, loving soul.
A mother, a sister, a friend.
Every memory of family has you in it...my childhood, my teen years & up until now & always will hold your memory close to my heart. A silent, shy person who stood in the side lines, patient & loving. You may have kept to yourself, and may not always have had a lot to say over the years...but again, you were always there. My beautiful sister-in-law Debbie, much like you...I too do not have alot to say, but your kind & gentle ways speak volumes of the person you are & have always been. I was a baby when you came into our family. Your son & I raised like brother & sister. You took us to concerts, the circus, shared in family traditions with us (baking cookies, making gingerbread houses, dyeing easter eggs, etc.), driving us to school each day & letting us help you on your paper routes as kids :-),the memories are countless, as they are far too many to name. You may have only given birth to 3 beautiful children, whom I might add are all a reflection of your soul...but you mothered your two sister-in-laws as well, and any other child that entered your home. Your ways were undeniably the model of a kind & gentle woman, salt of the earth. I will ALWAYS love you my dearest sister...and hope as you make your journey into Heaven, that you take with you the knowledge in knowing you have touched the lives of everyone who was blessed to know you. I love you Debbie...more than mere words can say. May you have peace & feel the pain of your wretched cancer no more.
Today, the family was together for you...we smiled when we wanted to cry & tried hard to be brave for you, and your loving children.
Merry Christmas Debbie...I love you.

2 comments:
Those are beautiful words Jeanne. I know she loves you very much as do I. I always felt that you and Julie were my big sisters. Today was really nice. I was surprised that everyone came. I am sure my mom would be touched to know how much everyone cares for her. Thank you so much. I love you
Jessica
God bless you and your family, Jeanne.
Debbie always tried to be sweet and considerate of others.
I had never seen her lose it or go off on anybody ever.
She did have a kind heart for everyone.
God bless Debbie, and may she find not only the peace we wish her, but a return to God and the Joy of being among the Angels.
She wil find her peace. And she will still love her family.
S.
Post a Comment